HCA, with assistance from the United Way of Broome County, provides developmental screenings to local children 0-5 years old. These screenings are offered free of charge by HCA at one of our many collaborating agencies. Areas examined include cognition, language, motor skills, and social skills.
In addition, for those students who require further evaluations HCA is able to provide the following:
- Early Intervention Core Evaluations
- Early Intervention Supplemental Evaluations
- Psychological Assessments
- Child Development Evaluations
- Occupational Therapy Evaluations
- Physical Therapy Evaluations
- Speech and Language Evaluations
- Audiological Evaluations
Screenings can be scheduled by calling HCA at (607) 798-7117. If further evaluations are recommended, HCA will provide assistance in obtaining these evaluations in conjunction with the county and school district.